A Campaign for Children & Families
Every child and family impacted by trauma should have access to the help they need. We won’t let them face the impact of trauma alone.
FamilyForward gives them this much-needed support, through individualized, trauma-informed services and care.
A New Chapter
2022 was an exciting year for FamilyForward as we completed our Developmental Trauma Center Campus, allowing us to broaden our impact throughout the region.
What We’ll Do Together
To advance our vision for safer, healthier relationships for children and families, this campaign will provide resources to ensure our work is as effective as possible and that our knowledge is used to support others who strive to change the lives of abused and neglected children.
Through this, we will be able to help more children who have suffered from developmental trauma realize safer futures by:
- Designing a campus that enhances therapeutic services by creating a healthful, safe, and calming environment.
- Integrating occupational therapy into all developmental trauma services to create safe environments that support learning and childhood development.
- Decreasing waitlists for services by hiring more therapists and psychologists.
- Building infrastructure to serve twice as many children and families — 3,000 annually by 2025.
- Providing comprehensive, high-quality training and education for professionals, educators, caregivers, and others who work with children to serve more children and families impacted by trauma.
- Building legacy support to ensure access to services for those most in need throughout the region.
You can Help
FamilyForward has received a $1.25 million Mabee Foundation challenge grant for this campus renovation project that will allow us to serve those affected by childhood trauma more deeply. The Mabee Foundation grant was contingent upon FamilyForward raising $2.55 million. FamilyForward is thrilled to have achieved this thanks to the over 70 donors who pledged or donated toward this goal.
FamilyForward’s New Early Childhood Center
Learn more about FamilyForward’s Early Childhood Center and its focus on critical early intervention and prevention of developmental trauma.